ORDER PROCESS FOR THE WEDDING COLLECTION
- Choose your favorite from the 6 different wedding collection sets and get in touch with me through the contact form on the set’s detail page. If you have questions about multiple sets please use my general contact form.
- After receiving your request I will get in touch with you to get all details for a fitting quote.
- Within 2-3 work days you will then receive a quote from me that fits all your needs and requests. You now just have to confirm me the quote via email. You will receive an email from me with a custom link to purchase your wedding stationery suite in my online shop. Here you will find all details of the suite listed again so you can make a final check if all details are as requested. Then simply purchase the item through my shop’s checkout.
- Within 7 work days of your placed order you will receive the first draft of your suite. You can now make alterations if needed. You will then receive a final draft of your design. Please be aware that no modifications can be done after you received the final draft.
- After the final approval the printing process starts. This takes 2-3 weeks on average.
- After this additional services (assembling and/or addressing) will be made. (optional)
- Your order now will be carefully packaged and send your way.
- I highly recommend ordering 10 to 15 extra invitations after having a final number of guests. In my experience it often happens that there are some late additions to your guest list. Some couples might also like to keep a few invitations for themselves, so it’s good to be on the safe side.
- Please note that assembly and/or addressing of the suites and envelopes are available only as extra services. Please let me know in advance if you would your order to be assembled.
- I am glad to have clients all over the world, but I recommend that couples outside Europe calculate extra 2-3 weeks for shipping, depending on their location. For more information visit my FAQ page.